Cakes make your day special and memorable with their appearance plus yummy taste. The latest trend in cakes is more creative and different.
Whether it’s your birthday, anniversary, Christmas, New year, Rakshabandhan, Diwali, or any grand party. Your heart will say let’s order some delicious and delightful cakes.
So, here we’re with a variety of cakes for Jaipur people at Cafizz.
25 Amazing cakes and the latest yummy cakes that you’ll love to have this year.
- Black forest cake.
- Red velvet cake.
- Oreo truffle cake.
- Office-themed cake.
- Baby shower fondant cake.
- Piñata cake.
- Fruit cake.
- Butter Scotch cake.
- Baby boy fondant cake.
- Heart shape piñata ( The Hammer cake )
- Rd heart piñata.
- Royal Vanilla.
- White Heart pine.
- Vanilla flora cake.
- Cherry fusion.
- Kitkat vanilla.
- Marriage fondant cake.
- Kitkat and gems cake.
- Jungle fondant Birthday cake.
- Gym lover cake.
- Camera Fondant cake.
- Car cake.
- Barbie doll cake.
- Dual number fondant cake.
- Heart shape Anniversary cake.
How to make jungle birthday cake:—The latest yummy cakes?
Make your small one smile on his birthday. Add glitter to his party with this jungle-themed birthday cake.
Ingredients you need:
- Soured cream.
- Bicarbonate soda.
- Butter (Room temperature).
- Caster sugar.
- Brown Sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- Vanilla extract.
- Dark cocoa powder.
- Baking powder.
To Prepare Cream:
- Icing Sugar.
- Butter (No Salt)
- Yellow, Green, and Blue food color gel.
- Malt drink gel
- 2 tbsp milk powder.
To decorate it uniquely:
- Fondant Icing (colored). We prepare it at Cafizz.
- Plastic made animals like Lion, elephants, and tigers.
- Sprinkle Mix.
Recipe in detail of Jungle Birthday Cake: Latest yummy cakes:
- Roll the Fondant icing into a cone-shaped style. Then compress dots of different shades into the icing. Leave it to get the icing firm with time.
- Take aluminum baking tins of 20 cm. In one bowl, mix bicarbonate soda and sour cream.
- In a 2nd bowl, mix sugars, butter, and vanilla extract until they turn fluffy. Start putting eggs one by one with the soured cream.
- Set the flour and add the cocoa powder with baking powder, then mix them well by avoiding bubbles. After the gentle fold, you’ll get a smooth batter.
- Bake the tins for 30 min each till they rise. Put them out and leave them to cool over a wire rack.
- Forth the icing sugar, malt powder, and butter for 2 min with vanilla extract. You can add a pinch of salt too. Mix well for 5 min for a light batter.
- To add color, put food color gel in icing.
- Take the cakes out and trim the top layer to get a flat base for your cake. Place 1 base on the plate, spread the icing, and put 2nd base on top. Then take a pallet knife and spread the icing all over the cake. Put in the chill figure for 30 min.
- After the icing is all set. Make it flat with a pallet knife for a clean look. Cover it with fondant icing and sprinkle the shades over it.
Once the shield of fondant is set, you can plate animal figures on it. Keep this cake in an airtight container for the next 3 days.
Your amazing jungle birthday fondant cake is ready.
You can customize your cake and get it delivered here.
GET IN TOUCH